Thursday, December 13, 2007

D Magazine

I think I'm like most Americans in many ways. I drive an SUV, get my hair colored and enjoy going to movies. I also have more magazine subscriptions than I can read in a month. My favorite magazine is Real Simple and I am even behind on that!
I stumbled across a great site a year ago called DiscountMagazines.com. Cheap magazine subscriptions to many great publications. One I decided to venture out on this year was D Magazine. I wouldn't call myself a Dallasite in the least, but I enjoy reading about money I will never have and designers I wouldn't recognize if I saw them on the street. Either way, for six bucks a year, a fantastic deal to learn about our great city.
This month, they added a special "Dallas Goes Green" issue that has many interesting topics. I will feature some of the highlights of this issue in the coming days.
With the holidays quickly approaching, take the time to remember the reason for the season! Oh, and don't forget that I love referrals!
Until next time....

No comments: