Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back to School

For the past two days, I have been sitting in class back in school! I was taking continuing education to receive a designation to better serve my clients. I received my ABR, which stands for Accredited Buyer Representative.
One of the main reasons for taking additional courses is to become more educated in this great profession. There's nothing more rewarding than knowing I did, and continue to do, the best job possible for my clients. That means staying up-to-date on the latest trends and getting to know other agents in the industry.
There are so many facets to a real estate transaction. Earning my ABR designation has opened my eyes to the true advantages of a buyer-client relationship. The most important thing to remember is that in one of the biggest and most expensive investments you make, you need full representation from a real estate agent.
If you have any questions about the real estate process, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

No comments: