Sunday, January 6, 2008

IT COSTS HOW MUCH?


As I sit here overlooking a stunning orange sunset and water view in Orlando, I can't help but think how much money the Disney family has.
This is my family's first trip to Disney World. One of the deciding factors to go now is that my daughter isn't quite three. She's at that "magical" age where she is free to the theme parks. Thank God because we would have had to take out a loan to finance this trip!
For those of you who have never been here, save up before coming. So far, the best deal for us was Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast. It was $160 for five of us and we received two, 8x10 professional photos with Cinderella herself along with some 4x6s to send to family. Also, a great breakfast, one-on-one time with four other Disney Princesses and a cheap (yet fantastic in the eyes of a two-year-old) plastic wand with a star on top. Everything else is just very expensive! It's even $10 per day to park!
One thing that's not going to cost you your firstborn is my service. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Team Nelson way of real estate, here's your education: If you buy or build ANY home, I will sell your existing home for FREE. No catch, no gimmick, cancel at any time. If you're downsizing, upsizing or just ready for a change, imagine saving 3% on the sale of your home. Example: Your house is worth $200,000, I will save you $6,000 or 3% right off the top. It's that simple!
So, before you pay full price for the same service you'll get for half price, give me a call or email me. Keep that money in your pocket should you decide to head to Orlando!

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

I'm so glad little miss T has made her debut to your blog...she is much prettier than Cinderella! Try not to think about the $...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! Kerry