Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'M GUILTY!


A headline caught my eye tonight on the HGTV.com website. 25 Biggest Decorating Mistakes. Yikes. I have to say that I am guilty of at least one of these. What about you? I do have one toilet surround and that is the 25th mistake so I just barely made the list. Although, I have to admit, I do have fake flowers, but I don't have them on display. In fact, I gave half my collection to my mother-in-law. To see the full list, go to www.HGTV.com. Come back and tell me what you're getting arrested for!

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

Uncomfortable dining chairs! Here is my excuse...we found a PB table we loved but didn't want to fork out the $ for the chairs...so we found some great ones at an antique store...they LOOK great, but they don't FEEL great!!