Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Trump Card


Imagine just for a second that you are a billionaire and you were house hunting. You're looking for something in the $100 million range and in the "Sunshine State". I guess you are automatically drawn to Donald Trump's 33,000-square-foot French Regency-style mansion, built in 1990, that sits on 6.5 acres with 475 feet on the ocean.
Trump bought the home a few years ago for $41.4 million in a bankruptcy court deal. That is one heck of a flip! The estate is rumored to be purchased by a Russian fertilizer billionaire.
I can't help but wonder what life would be like if I had $100 million to waste on a house. I am too much of a giver to want to buy that much house. It must be some residence!

1 comment:

Colored With Memories said...

It sure is a beauty! I don't think I'll ever be facing that sort of decision. Yep, I'm sure of it!