Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lakeside Luxury


As a real estate agent, I get to see a lot of different homes. There are many I view that I try to figure out what the builder and architect were thinking. For example, I was in a house today that had the master closet in the front of the house facing the street with giant windows. I actually get dressed in the closet--does anyone else!? I don't think that's a very smart design!
I would love to present a new listing to you that leaves you walking away with that "I wish I would have thought of that" feeling. 1130 Emerald Sound in the quiet lakeside community of Oak Point is the fine mix of grace, comfort, functionality and luxury. With over 7900 square feet of space, there are many options if you need space to make things work for you. In fact, the picture of that gorgeous "Tiffany box blue" master bathroom is in this very house. Shocking at first, but this color is absolutely stunning!
For a virtual tour, please follow this link: http://www.nreds.com/rl/20129331591
If you'd like more information on this or any other home, please drop me a line or give me a call!

No comments: